This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisionspertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The use of our website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to FameInCity. Anyone who transacts on the website, shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to our website for such transactions. By the mere use of the Website, you shall enter into a contract with FameInCity Internet Private Limited and these terms and conditionsincluding the policies will serve as your binding obligations with FameInCity.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We maycommunicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
FameInCity is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the website's Users.
1. FameInCity does not have any control over or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. FameInCity does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
3. FameInCity is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers.
4. You areadvised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be incorrectly displayed on account of any technical glitches. The sellers reserve the rights to cancel your order on such occasions.
Use of the Website
FameInCity expects its users to confirm and agree to the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and which rightfully does not belong to you;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(d) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(e) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work
(f) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(g) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website. (p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(h) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or our services;
(i) violates any law for the time being in force;
(j) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(k) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(l) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(m) offers directly or indirectly, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on theinfrastructure of the Website or FameInCity's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to FameInCity.. You also agree to not make any remarks that are denigrating to us and can tarnish our reputation.
5. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of anyapplicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
6. You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights you have in your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. We shall abide by our Privacy policies at all times.
7. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to,products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
8. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
9. You agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
10. FameInCity shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your ownor through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
We enable the use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove anyproprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, FameInCity does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-mis-leading.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by FameInCity and products are sold by the respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly.
In the event that the product was not satisfactory to the buyer, vis-à-vis a damaged item, the buyer may file for a return request. In most cases we shall refund the due amount to the buyer’s account.
A buyer shall not be entitled to any refund or return in case a wrong listing has been ordered.
A Buyer can request for replacement whenever if she or he is not satisfied with the item. Some of the most common reasons for replacement can be a) Damaged in shipping, b) defective item, c)Item(s) missing, d)wrong item shipped and the like.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting us. We shall notify the buyer about the further steps to taken in accordance to our replacement policies. In case of a dispute, the buyer can contact us.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on FameInCity. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues and are in disagreement with each other. At FameInCity,we have it in our best interest to resolve the disputes as smoothly and as peacefully as possible. Whenever our buyers or sellers face an issue or a complaint regarding any transaction, they may approach us through e-mail or any telecommunication mode.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by FameInCity. Users are expected to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email or any other modes of communication. However, FameInCity will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate FameInCity policies.FameInCity shall not tolerate any sort of threats, misuse of FameInCity privileges, spoofs or scams that get perpetrated via this portal.
FameInCity Infringement Verification (FIV) - Reporting Listing Violations
FameInCity has commissioned theFameInCity Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners can easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in FameInCity's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they threaten the mutual trust between the buyers and sellers. FameInCity is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to FameInCity.. However, FameInCity does in no capacity verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products
FIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. For any further enquiry, you may contact us directly.
FameInCity is not liable for any damage or misinformation on the website. For any contention or enquiry, you may get in touch with us at :
Oakheads Solution Pvt Ltd.
E-mail id: email@example.com
Office timings: Monday - Friday: 9.00-6.00